Monday, October 09, 2006

Me, Myself and Harini

I am Harini Gopalakrishnan doing my second year Masters in Bioinformatics from Indiana University at Bloomington.
I am one of the quintessintial example of a "last minute" and work "only on a deadline basis" person. I have been planning on putting a few words here for a loooong time and I just about managed to find my will to sit down and make my first step towards creating my own blog-space active!!!!!

So, to a successfull blogging endeavor that hopefully gets more frequent than this... :)

2 Comments:

Blogger hariharaiyer said...

just came here thru your orkut profile....nice page.....all the best for studies......

11:09 AM  
Blogger Purvi Shah Macwan said...

Hey Dear....

Welcome to the world of blogging !!!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home